The Pipe Organs

Old Organ



 

 

The Sanctuary pipe organ was installed by the W. W. Kimball Organ Co. in 1897. After over a century of faithful service, the instrument was completely renovated in 2007 by John-Paul Buzard Pipe Organ Builders in Champaigne, Illinois.

 

 

 

The Kimball-Buzard organ has 36 ranks of pipes over two manuals. The console has been prepared for an antiphonal division to be built in the gallery of the church. Click here for the complete specification.

 

 

The Chapel organ was built in 1994 by the Bunn-Minnick Company of Columbus, Ohio. This organ has seven ranks of pipes over two manuals. Click here for the complete specification.